i'm a copycat, yeah i know.
Apparently the rules are thus:
1. I go through 25 songs at random on my iTunes.
2. I write down the first line/coherent sentence of each song.
3. Using their collective musical knowledge my facebook (and other) friends guess the song title/artist by writing a comment on the note.
3.a. They do not use a google seach or something of that nature.
4. I update the note with songs that have already been correctly guessed written out.
5. I inevitably get embarrassed for having awful music in my iTunes.
Sounds about right. Onward!
P.S. If I tagged you it's because I believe that you should know the answer to at least one of these songs, so keep an eye out for one you recognize.
1. I can smell the death on the sheets
2. It's not unusual to be loved by anyone
3. It wasn't really sad the way they said goodbye
4. This is the song that runs under the credits
5. Word 2 the Father, Word 2 the Father
6. Hold it together, birds of a feather
7. You stand before me, now we stare eye to eye
8. If everybody had an ocean across the USA
9. Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
10. Guess what, I'm done writing you songs
11. She thinks I'm much too thin, she asks me if I'm sick
12. I feel like I would like to be somewhere else doing something that matters
13. I have an evil plan to save the world for every man
14. If we're the flagship of peace and prosperity, we're taking on water and about to f@#$ing sink
15. You never walked away, you never left or let me down
16. Lately I'm not quite myself, maybe I do need some help
17. Build a bridge or maybe two, together held with footsteps she outgrew
18. There is a Redeemer, Jesus, God's own Son
19. Steve walks warily down the street with his brim pulled way down low
20. Was at the end of my rope, had nowhere to go
21. If I had a million dollars
22. So Marigold, my love, you've had too much to drink
23. So she said, "What's the problem, baby?"
24. In my mind I can see Your face
25. Wise men say only fools rush in
**********
name that tune:
it went "zip" when it moved
and "bop" when it stopped
and "brrrrrr" when it stood still
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment